TV MASTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcomer Mishkat Varma to be launched as lead by Rajan Shahi in his Zee TV show

Go down

Newcomer Mishkat Varma to be launched as lead by Rajan Shahi in his Zee TV show Empty Newcomer Mishkat Varma to be launched as lead by Rajan Shahi in his Zee TV show

Post by Admin Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:03 am

Newcomer Mishkat Varma to be launched as lead by Rajan Shahi in his Zee TV show Mishkat%20verma

Producer Rajan Shahi who has launched new faces like Sara Khan, Parul Chauhan, Hina Khan, Angad Hasija et al will soon be providing the perfect launch pad for handsome hunk Mishkat Varma via his upcoming show on Zee TV titled Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya.
A reliable source tells us that though Mishkat is new to the television industry, his sister is quite famous for her roles on TV. Mishkat happens to be the younger brother of noted actress Mihika Varma who has done vampish roles in many a Balaji Telefilms shows like Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, Kitani Mohabbat Hai to name a few.
The source goes on to add that Mishkat is a very good-looking boy and will go on to become a rage amongst young girls very soon.
The upcoming show on Zee TV will also have Mayur Mehta (earlier seen in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai) as parallel lead. Waseem Mushtaq who was part of the cast of Rajan Shahi’s Amrit Manthan has also been roped in. Newbie Kaanchi will play the female lead.
When contacted, Mishkat told Tellychakkar.com, “I had given my auditions long back and they have not contacted me after that. So I do not know from where you are hearing this.”
We tried getting a confirmation from Producer Rajan Shahi, but he did not revert to our message.
Watch this space for more updates.

Admin
Admin

https://zaara019.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down